Sunday, October 2, 2022

October on my Mind!

When I searched for autumn water-colour tutorials, an abundance of them were presented.  The basket of apples jumped out at me and it made me think not only of autumn but also October.  A few others also appealed to me such as pumpkins and acorns.  I soon realized that if I planned to go in the October direction, I would need to buy a few more "autumny" shades of paint.  The new colours all looked the same until I activated them and laid them on paper.  

For each of these projects, I was loosing interest part way through when they were not looking like they should.  I stuck with each one though!  I learned I need to trust the process and see it through to the end.  It was later after a few layers of paint and then near the end while adding the last details and touches, I began to finally like the look.  There is much more to October! Stayed tuned!


 


1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.