Monday, August 10, 2026

Prince Edward Island August 10, 2026n

Today was moving day!  I moved on deeper into where there is a stronger sense of being “on Island time”.  It started with wine and Lobster Rolls provided by my Valley Gal friend and her husband.  We had much to catch up on, not a silent second was had, except for when we sipped and savoured.  I settled into my home away from home quite quickly. It felt good to get here, it felt right to be here! 


Do you see what I see on the right?  That’s the Confederation Bridge connecting New Brunswick to Prince  Edward Island.  I captured this view as we strolled to the beach.

PEI is known for its bright red mud! 

an old wharf remains, now covered in the greenest moss

here we are dipping our toes in the Northumberland Straight

the child within always comes out to play during beach time 

it’s almost like she could reach out and touch the bridge

I focused on capturing photographers of the waves!
 
The sun sets on this beautiful little piece of paradise!




1 comment:

  1. What a perfect spot to spend some time with an old friend! Enjoy. ❤️Norma

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.