This morning instead of having my coffee then heading off, I headed off with my coffee in hand. This was the absolute best time to be at the beach if you want to stroll along it for a good long distance. The sun just came up, there was a very slight breeze, the temperature was perfect, low humidity, it was me and the beach.
The sun just came up! I walked for just short of an hour. Each time I stroll here I look for beach glass. Once again, I found two pieces just like I did yesterday and the day before. I headed back to our home away from home to fuel up. By now it had warmed up immensely.
We took care of some business then headed back to the beach, not to stroll this time but to settle down, relax and play Beach Bingo. It became hot and every little thing seemed like an effort. We did not last long.
Soon we were gathering our gear and leaving the beach behind.
Cool cottage air was calling out!
We had not left the area since late Monday morning. Time came to do that. We loaded into the vehicle and went for a short drive. Borden is tiny but has loads to offer. For my friend it was a Cow’s ice cream treat. The shops called out to us.
Then very early evening we visited Borden once again to have dinner.
My friend bought local potatoes.
High tide was due and I was due for another beach visit.
It needed to be a quick one to beat the rain.
my favourite piece of beach glass so far












No comments:
Post a Comment
I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.