Eighteen kilometres covered while “on Island time” today looked like this! The few kilometres I enjoyed before breakfast are not documented. The humidity level was so high I could not keep the camera lens clear of moisture. This morning’s breakfast at my home away from home was once again hearty and healthy: a bowl of fruit, a small yogurt cup, a muffin, large bowl of oatmeal with banana & berries.
By the time breakfast was complete, after making some arrangements for tomorrow, it was time to be on the go. I found another boardwalk I had not come across in previous walks. It was the scenic route to the same area I had been to each day.
The waterfront was bustling!
How did I not know there was a market here every Sunday!
I stayed awhile to listen to the live music.
It was the perfect day to just sit, to just watch, to just listen, to just be!
After all the walking and all the sitting, I was ready to walk more and sit more. This time it was to Victoria Row to an outside patio where I could check off another item on my foody list.
Shucker’s Select IPA by Bogside Brewing
Fish Tacos ✅ and of course PEI Fries!
the soft gentle tunes by this local artist lulled me
The shops were calling my name, I ventured into a few.
It was being by the water that called my name louder.
I topped off today’s walking by purchasing a scoop of COW’S PEI Blueberry Ice Cream on a plain waffle cone. This brand of Ice Cream which is from Cavendish PEI is readily available in Banff. Every time I walk the streets of Banff I pass by the shop but I never indulge. It feels just too way off track to buy it in Banff. Soooo, when in Charlottetown, “on Island time”, the time was right!
COW’S Ice Cream ✅
Tomorrow I will be venturing a little deeper into “on Island time”!
Stay tuned!














No comments:
Post a Comment
I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.