Monday, January 23, 2023

Mountain Magic January 23, 2023


Day 1

Time arrived for making a get-away!  With the life I live, I can go at the spur of the moment if I see the stars are aligning, which they did. That saying that goes “into the forest I go to loose my mind and find my soul” is what I think this buck is debating whether to do.  This was a surprisingly easy watercolour painting project and it was a fitting one to work on while the fire crackled.  
My tiny twist on that saying goes like this:  “into the mountains I go to loose my mind and find my soul”.  This is my home away from home for the next little while, nestled in the trees surrounded by mountains,
If you read a previous post, you would have seen my vision board. I am already reaping rewards from my “writing letters” vision.  As I was leaving home to head west, the postman delivered an envelope to me. I packed it in my pack to open later.  This was my friend’s way of acknowledging being the recipient of my first letter written this year.
Cabin time means “cabin socks”!
The soothing sounds from the wood burning fire place lull me into that feeling I get when
 “into the mountains I go to loose my mind and find my soul”!




2 comments:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.