Wednesday, February 22, 2023

filling blank canvases

I painted this picture a couple of weeks ago, using numerous photos as my reference.  I shared it on a social media account with the caption "Each day dawns as a new blank canvas!  How will you choose to paint your day?"  This summer I hope to experience a set up similar to this then come away with the canvas no longer blank.  This experience is one of the items on my "vision board."  Until that time comes...   


.....I have been filling small blank canvases that measure 5 inches by 6 7/8 inches.  This is my very first collection of art cards.  They were enjoyable little projects to work on.  Some cards were more challenging than others due to incorporating lots of small details into small spaces. The back and inside are blank right now.  I am brain storming on whether to or how to or what to include on the blank spaces.  When they are complete, I will send them on their way!   I will also take some time to decide whether to paint more then go a different route on what to do with them.   

 I have been working on another challenge other than the North Coast 500 Virtual Challenge!  
Check back at the end of this mouth to find out how I did!   
 



2 comments:

  1. It has been wonderful to watch your talent evolve, Alexandra. These are beautiful. I wish I had time to dabble with a brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Helen! I have found so much joy in dabbling with a brush!

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.