Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Prince Edward Island August 11, 2026

 

NOTE: Upon my return to Calgary, I will respond to all your wonderful comments!

A slow day! An easy day! A relaxing day! A perfect day!
“On Island time”
a time to cherish

Good Morning!


Coffee time view!  It’s the Volendam from Holland America on its way to Charlottetown. It left Quebec City late Sunday afternoon and will arrive in Charlottetown Harbour this morning.

Charlottetown is around that point and east a little bit.

After breakfast I went for a walk to the beach to see it with the tide in.




Lots to love when you allow yourself to be “on Island time”!

I feel at home!

Mid afternoon we let the child within us come out to play!



This type of hard work was filled with pleasure!


The tide was almost fully out.  
That allowed us to tour around to numerous sandbars.

My interpretation of a Baywatch Babe!

all in a day’s work 

With rain in the forecast right at sunset time, 
I skipped out a bit early to capture a Good Night sight!

Many wonderful memories were made today!




2 comments:

  1. I didn't realise that a cruise boat would be able to sail under the bridge. I know it has a high point but
    not that high!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun = sandcastles and frolicking!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.