After a night of rain and wind, this morning felt quite refreshing.
The tide was at its lowest so I got to wander far and wide.
I was able to go beyond where I previously wandered to.
Last night’s weather left lots of treasures behind.
During that one and a half hour walk, this is the beach glass I collected.
I know I could have easily found more.
This will be enough to make something some day.







Nice collection of glass. It surprises me the beach was so empty of other humans.
ReplyDeleteHow cool are all those patterns created by the tides! And a nice collection of sea glass (& of course the hearts)! ❤️Norma
ReplyDeleteYou did get a good collection of sea glass.
ReplyDeleteLovely photographs and very nice painting.
All the best Jan
Ripples, barnicles and hearts, all in one beautiful morning.
ReplyDeleteSuch an unusual stone in your photo. The beach was so clean and peaceful while you were walking it.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Sunday.
Lovely walks on the island... I love collecting sea glass too :-)))
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos.
Warm regards,
Viola
I am absolutely certain you will make something beautiful with that lovely glass!
ReplyDeleteThe red sand and wide beaches of PEI are so lovely. That's a nice collection of sea glass!
ReplyDelete