Sunday, June 12, 2022

Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park June 12, 2022

Taking into consideration the rain that is in the forecast for the coming week, I made sure to make the most of today while the sun shone.  I went on a wildflower chase at The Ranch where not only did I find wildflowers but also gorgeous scenery, clouds galore and birds.  The sun was already up when I arrived even though when I arrived it was very very early.  
a wild rose which is the official flower of Alberta
While I captured shots of many colourful wildflowers, I have a few of the yellow ones to share here.
female Mountain Bluebird
Brewer's Blackbird
Savannah Sparrow
The sky appeared big today!  
There was loads going on up there and it was quite a show to watch!
it was a slow climb for this deer
an explosion of clouds over the rolling hills
view to the west

I am experiencing "Blogger's Block" so the words are few!  
I hope to get my MoJo back soon!



2 comments:

  1. I've had bloggers block as well. Those are some beautiful landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloggers block or not, I enjoyed this post. Big, fast-moving clouds here tonight.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.