Wednesday, June 1, 2022

"Aussie Coastal Bushwalk" Conquer 2022 Virtual Challenge Progress June 1, 2022

It's time for a progress report on this virtual challenge that has fallen by the way side in a way!  While I am still tracking my distance and recording it on the map, I have not been looking into and learning about the places I virtually pass by.  To the end of June 1st, I have covered 900.4 kms of the 2022 kms.  I have no doubt I will reach and surpass the half way point by mid year.  The first map shows the entire length of the challenge from orange star to orange star.    


This map shows a close up of the distance I covered so far.

I have this on the wall next to my computer where I cannot miss it.  It helps to keep me accountable.  The orange tack shows my current location.  In short order I will pass through Newcastle and then Sydney will be my next goal to reach.  

I will not give up on conquering 2022 by covering 2022 kms before midnight on December 31st 2022.  For now, the history and geography lessons will not be happening though.  The end of summer might be a good time for the next progress report and maybe get back to the schooling!  


2 comments:

  1. Tongue in cheek - 'you didn't choose a good week to hike the coastline'. It has been constant rain, floods and wind and now the coldest onset of winter in many years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Gosh! That might be the reason when I click on some of the parks/trails, they are closed!

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.