Thursday, January 13, 2022

Marathon to Athens Virtual Challenge Progress January 13, 2022

After today's skate, I just passed the 50% marker of the Marathon to Athens Virtual Challenge.  While it was a twelve kilometre distance that I covered, I use the conversion factor provided and only allot a portion of that distance to the challenge.  My prediction is just three more skating sessions on The Ice Trail should bring me across the finish line. 

my pacer (red marker) is trying to catch up to me
Last year I opted to plant trees, this year I am stopping plastic bottles from entering our oceans.


a post card I received after my second outing on the ice

When I enter the distance I covered, my marker moves along the way.  I like to see what the virtual views are like in the areas that I pass through.  I picked out four of my favourites to share.  




Whenever I accomplish enough skating sessions 
to reach the checkered flag, 
I will then do a final post!
  


2 comments:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.