Thursday, January 13, 2022

Skating Bliss The Ice Trail January 13, 2022



Yes those are my etchings on ice and oh what a delightfully blissful ninety minutes of etching it was!  There was no one but me, the sweeper and then the flooder.  After two passes on one section of The Ice Trail, I noticed the designs my blades made in the ice.  I see the beginnings of hearts, of many hearts!  

It took work to get out the door this morning.  I was still feeling fulfilled from yesterday's hike.  As soon as I got my skates on, I was thankful I did not give in to the temptation to stay home.  The ice was nice, the sun came out, the birds were chirping and a coyote even darted past me then crossed the ice in front of me.         

When I got back home, I once again left my skates by the front door!  

2 comments:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.