Sunday, August 25, 2024

Glacier National Park, Montana

"Until I venture your way again.....!" That was how I ended the love letter I penned to Glacier National Park which I shared in my August 5th  post. When I wrote that sentence, my thoughts were it would be next summer sometime when I would return.  I have not been able to let go of the thought of venturing back there!  The stars aligned the other night!  I snapped up a cancellation!  While waiting for "go time", I remained focus on Glacier National Park and created this watercolour painting which I will use as a logo for this adventure. I look forward again to being totally off the radar, adventuring in this little piece of paradise!  


Stay Tuned !


5 comments:

  1. Love the painting…enjoy the return adventure! ❤️Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Glacier National Park, it is one of my favorites. Your sketch is lovely. Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That National Park is so beautiful! I met many hikers from various States who all love it too!

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.