Friday, April 7, 2023

Canadian Pacific Caboose Enjoyment

There was beauty inside and out, I wanted it all so spread my time between both.  The weather was incredible enough to cook my meals inside yet eat them outside, even early morning breakfasts. I feel like I am ready for camping season.  This caboose stay is very, very glamorous camping.  The details inside my caboose were top notch and it seemed each time I turned my head, I noticed something different. 

sofa (opens to a double bed) in the living area 


my queen bed at the back showing the door to the back balcony

at the left is the ladder to upstairs 
right is microwave, freezer, fridge

kitchen area with two induction burners
all dishes, pots, pans, cutlery etc were provided 

sink in the bathroom

shower

wall hanging

wall decor

books in the desk 

wall hanging 

gas fire place

The deck came with a gigantic bar-b-que, table and five chairs.

My caboose was surrounded with trees, just dense enough to create a very private space.  It also made for a sweet spot to just sit and enjoy bird song.  This Red-Breasted Nuthatch spent hours on end in the trees beside me.

Fire time was almost never ending,   A load of wood was provided to burn.  The crackle was soothing while reading, sketching and writing. That sound also pairs nicely with beer and chips.

another desk with a view to my yard

a selection of movies that I had no time for

This is the chair at the top of the ladder beside the bed.  
I assumed this would be where the caboose person would sit.  

the view out the front window from the above chair

During the day, as each sunny hour passed, maybe a centimetre of snow melted.   

many Robins came by to serenade me

There were numerous little unique details included that made my stay here extra special.   My experience staying here and the Canadian Pacific Caboose itself far exceeded my expectations.  I did not get to use everything or see everything due to it being early spring.   The peace and quiet that comes with early spring makes this time of year my favourite for this kind of experience.



4 comments:

  1. How absolutely splendid in every way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a special treat to experience staying here!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful place to stay! You do such wonderful adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a unique place to stay! I like the places where you stay and get to stroll beaches!

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.