Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Canadian Pacific Caboose

One of the items on my to-do list, and has been for the past few years, is to stay in the Canadian Pacific Caboose at Aspen Crossing. It was not until now that wish came to fruition.  I was being picky with how I  wanted that experience to be such as during off season, with discounted prices, had to be the red caboose, and nice weather.  A last minute booking was available that included what I wanted and I went for it. 
Here I am on the stairs to the deck and front door of my Canadian Pacific Caboose!
looking up at the bed upstairs 
one of the desks
I climbed the ladder to see the upstairs.
This is my bed on the main level.
After unpacking and changing into my fire time attire, I grabbed an Alexander Keith’s IPA to savour while sitting by the fire. Upon arrival at my caboose, there were two gigantic bags of firewood sitting at the fire pit. No chopping wood was necessary, just light and enjoy!
Another special occurrence was due tonight!  Once the sun set shortly after eight, and the fire was out, I went inside to putter around until it was go time,  
enjoying the indoor fire
At 9:30 I looked out the window to see the moon was up. I took this photo from the back balcony of my caboose.  It is the Full Pink Moon.  It is the first full moon of the new spring season.  It signifies the coming of Easter.  When the Full Pink occurs, Easter will be the first Sunday afterwards.


Time to say good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.