Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Today's Crocus Collection

After a couple more hours today covering eight kilometres, I came away with another beautiful collection of crocuses.  The klicks go by slowly when I am on the hunt.  I had insider information the crocuses were now plentiful here so off I went to verify the truth of that statement.   

the beauty within

notice all the buds at the base

wispy clouds radiating from the petals

a bit of a balancing act

I like how the dark twigs make the crocus look so bright

beauty in a bunch

so vibrant at the base of the petals

My focus today was mainly one dimensional yet I could not help but notice the songs surrounding me.  I recognized the tune then followed the music to the location.  This is my first sighting of a Song Sparrow this season!  

Don't worry, I am crocus hunting not coyote hunting!

There are a few more locations that I know about where crocuses thrive.  
I have so much more room to fill before I will be content with this season's hunt.   


2 comments:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.