Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Nose Hill kissed by Mother Nature October 8, 2024

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did today
I've never seen you shine so bright !

After seeing someone's recent photos from up on Nose Hill, I knew I needed to get up there and witness the views for myself!  The photographs I saw looked so different from when I hiked there two weeks ago on September 23rd.  I thought is was beautiful then but today was so over the top!  I spent three hours following trails of breathtaking beauty.  There are no words I can use to enhance my story or my experience.  The only thing I can utter is not even a word but a SIGH! 
























10 comments:

  1. I only spent one afternoon roaming around Nose Hill. I will neve forget it. I see that they have some improved trails now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there have been upgrades over the years! There are official trails, maps showing where you are and improvements at the parking lots.

      Delete
  2. And I add my 'sigh' of wonder at seeing these awesome autumn scenes through your camera lens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been doing lots of deep "sighing" at your PEI photos!

      Delete
  3. WOW, WOW, WOW! Totally amazing and hard to believe that’s right in our very own city. Looks to me like some potential paintings? ❤️Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are probably seeing beautiful colours out on the golf courses! These photos are too complicated for me to paint.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous landscapes, the colors are stunning. Take care, have a great day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours seem to be more beautiful this year!

      Delete
  5. ...it's spectacular.
    YES :-)) simply breathtaking.
    How nice that you could be there. And how nice that you show it to us.
    A hug from Viola for you
    What colors!!! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I smile lots :-)))) when I am out there and see the beautiful colours!

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.