Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Birth Forest & Nose Creek February 3, 2021

Late morning when the snow subsided from squalling and the blue began to beckon, I shifted focus from being warm and cozy inside to donning a multitude of layers, getting out the door then off into the forest! I went to wander during that window of opportunity while the snow remained laden on the Birth Forest trees.    
This time I swished along a trail I had not been before yet at other times I had seen people venture to.  What a delightful surprise!  This very narrow trail was densely populated with heavily snow-laden trees with a few teddy bears peaking out here and there. 
snow 🧡 sun 🧡 sky 🧡 shadows 🧡 sweet
untouched trail
trees framing a tree
After feeling fulfilled from the forest, I descended down to the Creek and continued swishing along.
For about the next forty five minutes I stashed my camera  
put the pedal to the medal 
covering ground quickly 
to get my kilometres up there. 

Got my photos!  Got my workout!  
It was now time to shift focus to being warm and cozy inside!

... lost my mind, found my soul ...



2 comments:

  1. And into the forest you went and found so much magical beauty!
    Just caught up on so many wonderful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 🐻 What a sweet idea for the Birth forest!!! Norma

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.