Friday, November 19, 2021

a Nose Hill quickie post


On this morning I could not get out the door quick enough to get my 10 kms covered!  Yesterday was such an enjoyable day spent eating, drinking, sitting, socializing so this morning my legs were raring to go.  I aimed for Nose Hill knowing I could be there quickly then get moving on up hill.  When I reached the top, the moon startled me!  All of a sudden there it was!  It was shortly after I took this photo when it began to dip below the horizon.  It paid to get out the door quick this morning to witness this!
While I saw a buck and a coyote, I was not quick enough to capture photos.  
I was  trigger happy enough though, to secure this shot of the Common Redpoll.   
In the middle of the forest, a flock of Black-Capped Chickadees buzzed about.  
The way they behaved, I could tell they were used to being in the company of humans.  
The sky was gorgeous this morning.  




1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.