Sunday, November 7, 2021

Road to Hana Virtual Challenge Progress November 7, 2021

I am not so sure taking on the Road to Hana Virtual Challenge was a wise choice!  Oh Maui there is something about you!  I can't stop looking back at my photos from when I was there.  This is one from along the Lahaina Pali Trail.  It was a hike that started about a thirty minute drive down the road from my condo.  This is my seventh challenge and none have played with my heart as much as this one has!
The map shows I am making good progress.....
.....and the numbers confirm that!

I remember how winding and narrow that road was 
and how close to the edge it was to where there were steep drop offs!  
Yet, the views were absolutely amazing!  

virtual views showing 
the lava rock beach
green galore
one of many fruit & banana bread stands 

I have two post cards to share with  you.

A chart was made available to show which challenges I have completed, which one is in progress and those that are there for me if and when I want to tackle them.  Only time will tell where I will go once I cross the finish line of the Road to Hana!



1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.