Sunday, November 14, 2021

Road to Hana Virtual Challenge Complete November 14, 2021

Well, that's a wrap! With a forecast of rain, sleet, snow, wind, cold I thought I better get out and cover the last few kilometres of the Road to Hana Challenge.  It was a wonderful virtual visit back to this island of magic and mystery that offers a sense of spirituality.  
 the completed route
I'm on medal watch and wait!  

These are four virtual views!




I have the final three postcards to share with you. 
This is the notice I receive when a postcard arrives. 
The final card is the view from the finish line.




This is a collage I put together of some of my photos from when I visited Maui.  

It's only mid November and I have completed seven virtual challenges. When I set out on this journey back in January, I never dreamt I would get so wrapped up in being a part of this conqueror community. With a month and a half left to go in 2021, I have to continue on this path.  At this moment in time, I am not sure where I will head to next but I will be virtually going somewhere.  Stay tuned!
 


2 comments:

  1. Well done yet again. So many wonderful options for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I have moved on to another and will post about it soon.

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.