Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Nose Hill Environmental Park May 11, 2021

It was a day to stay local, go early and go fast before the not so user friendly weather arrived! After my early morning FaceTime Session, I then packed up and headed up to The Hill.  I had a route in mind that I knew would cover ten kilometres with some pretty sights the entire time.  A thought that came to mind while I was up here was that we are big sky country just like Montana.  That is, if you want it to be that way, you can also head into the trees and see birds and buds and shadows.

focus on scenery

I was afforded the opportunity to focus on birds: two Savannah Sparrows & a White-Crowned Sparrow.

Crocuses continue to thrive well into spring!

 

1 comment:

  1. You are getting to be quite the “birder”! Great photos. Norma

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.