Wednesday, May 26, 2021

sketching when the sun don't shine

With spring upon us and with antsy happy feet, I have been spending more and more time being "out & about".  My sketching lessons and sessions have become fewer and farther between.  But, recently when the sun didn't shine and the rain poured down, I put pencil to paper.  These are my two recent projects rendered from my own photos or from my own dreams and visions.  


Numerous times in the past I mentioned about nature journaling but have not yet attempted that while out in nature, I only dabbled at this craft inside at my table. With spring veering on summer soon, these are the days to be getting lost in that art.  I want to but I just need to put in the effort to take the first step!  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.