Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Bowness Baker Bowmont Parks September 28, 2021

Deju Vu!  "I was not going to bother with a separate blog post of today's urban hike but then came to my senses as the worthiness is up there."  The views and the colours along the loop around Bowness Baker and Bowmont was top notch today!  There was the right amount of everything to make this a photographers dream day.  These end of September days this year have been gifts!  

I love the cloud formations that frame this tree!
view across to Baker Park which is where we are headed
a beautiful bouquet of colourful trees
those leaves on the ground have swish-appeal
a golden arch-shaped frame
a larch tree line up
an inviting looking trail to follow
walk this way or I should say skip this way
photo credit Happy Hiker

everything about this photograph appeals to my senses
a female Northern Flicker
getting lost in colour
to me it looks like the clouds are bursting out of the tree tops
When we arrived back at Bowness near the Bow River, 
I envisioned what this path will look like in two to three months... 
It is the Ice Trail where I skated last winter!

There is so much more autumn to see out there!
Stay Tuned!
🍁


1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.