Thursday, September 30, 2021

Pearce Estates & Back to the Bs

It's not the time to put off looking for autumn colours for another day.  
It's go time right now!


The pathways throughout Pearce Estates afford an experience of being immersed in a bountiful of beautiful autumn shades!   Every tree that changes with the season has turned to some degree.  On this day the Siberian Larch Trees were at different stages of life and that look made for a magnificent sight.  It was quite a sight also to see dozens and dozens of Robins of various ages together in one place. I wondered were they from further north and migrating south together with this being a stop over!  They along with a few other species filled the air with sweet songs. Sigh after Sigh after Sigh after Sigh...at the beauty that filled my eyes...I headed on home feeling healed from any negative distractions.   


🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁


Two days after my last visit here,  I was back to Bowness, Baker & Bowmont, this time so I could introduce a friend to the soft feel of the larch tree needles.  As I stated above, don't put off looking for autumn colours for another day!  What a difference two days makes!  As we say good-bye to September autumn filled the air, it covered the ground and it reminded me to "remember to breathe" every second and every sight!  


 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.