Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Confluence Park (after the fog) November 17, 2020

What I woke to this morning thwarted the plan that was in place to be "out & about".  With highway conditions being reported on the bottom of the user-friendly scale and visibility near zero, I needed to save the day in some way.  That some way was inside being cozy, comfortable and creative.  I knew once the fog dissapated the sights could be pretty so I had some gear by the door ready to go at a moments notice.  Into mid afternoon that moment came and quickly I was out the door to Confluence Park.  Quickly is saying it mildly as the sun did its own thing quickly and that was melt all the frostiness. I did have success early into my walk.   

spruce tree with a layer of thick white
siberian larch tree still holding needles
the finer details of the aftermath of a foggy morning
The muskrat was back and forth foraging for foliage for its home. 
The sun was working its way down as I was working my way up from the creekside.
late afternoon long shadows
The golden glow comes early these days!

I do enjoy being "out & about" in the early morning hours but today's mid to late afternoon lighting was so pretty.  From being physically creative inside to seeing ideas for creativity outside, I felt contentment with today's day savers!


1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.