Monday, November 16, 2020

filling a heart with love

Over the years I have come across so many heart shaped stones while being "out & about"!  Back on July 14th, 2019 after summiting Windtower, instead of retreating the same way we ascended, we veered off to explore a mountain meadow that was new to each of us.  While down on one knee admiring the flowers, this stone caught my eye.  It captured my heart!  I chose to add a heart shaped frame to my photograph to place in my blog back on that day. 

It took a tutorial to learn how to sketch the perfect heart!  The tools needed to create a perfectly shaped heart were a 9"x12" piece of coloured pencil paper, a ruler, an eraser, a graphite pencil and finally a tea cup to draw the two circles.  Once the heart was created, it was then time to fill it with love! When "out & about" in my mountain playground, I love to see alpine meadows, fluffy puffy white clouds, wildflowers and heart shaped stones! 






2 comments:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.