Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Snowshoe from Home December 22, 2020

There was no way my vehicle was going anywhere today!  But, there was no way I was not going somewhere today!  True to my motto "I'll get there one way or another!", well, I got there!  It took snowshoeing out my front door to get it done.  Once the snow stopped and the sky began to brighten up, I geared up and snowshoed out my front door through my neighbourhood then on to Confluence Park.   One main road was plowed that I had to cross but other than that I broke a trail.  

entering the park   

someone had been probably in the morning but their track was blown over
looking back at my track
I had my camera, id, phone, house key and nothing more.  I relied on rocks and benches to place my camera to capture the snowshoeing action.  It was the sweetest sugar, the whitest gold!  It was dreamy!
kick stepping along the way
I did a loop through the forest and arrived back to where I entered it.  
The beauty was incredible!  The trees were laden with so much snow.   
worked my way into all the beauty


The birds were heading southerly and it was time for me to head westerly!
There were a few more little hills to dash up and down before heading home.

home sweet home





No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.