Saturday, December 4, 2021

Hadrian's Wall Virtual Challenge Progress December 4, 2021

It's time for another progress report already!  This virtual challenge is passing by quicker than I expected it would.  I've been "out & about" then reporting my distance covered but not paying much attention to the progress chart or map.  Then I did look closely!  With only 40.2kms remaining I thought I better post a progress report and then when I cross the finish line I will make a final report on my Hadrian's Wall trek.

I am approaching the 80% complete location!

digits to support the map

The virtual views are wonderful!  I spent quite some time checking the views along the route when I was putting this progress report together. Everything I see appeals to my senses.  In the first photo, you can see I am virtually strolling along the local street which is part of the route.
my little tracker shows me on the path along Hadrian's Wall

The postcards were pouring in!

With just over forty kilometres left, I will definitely complete this virtual challenge before the end of the year.  I am waffling over whether to carry on with these into the new year or leave them behind and call it a trend for 2021 only.  I have to admit they are addicting which is a good thing because they are a great motivation to get out there.  By being a part of this community, I find it is a way to stay accountable.  I will stay in waffle mode for the time being!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.