Sunday, March 21, 2021

Alps to Ocean Virtual Challenge Progress March 21, 2021

Before I report on my Alps to Ocean progress, I have to let you know my medal for The Cabot Trail Virtual Challenge arrived a few days ago.  From photos I saw and stories I read, I already knew it would be nice.  As it turns out, it is leaps and bounds above being just nice!  The ribbon, the weight, the detail, the size, the front, the back, even the packaging, absolutely everything about this medal is quality!  It now hangs on my grid board with a few of my favourite sketches.    


I feel I am a bit slow out of the starting gate for the Alps to Ocean journey although that is not what the stats show.  To end of day March 21, 2021 this is where I stand.  My motivation to be "out & about" seemed stronger during that polar vortex back in February.  It's time to work on an attitude adjustment!

Where I am along the trek!

The sights have been beautiful so far.  

I have two postcards to share along with the stories to tell!



With spring now here, I need to get that spring in my step!  
While I am ahead of the pacer in this challenge  I want more space between us.  
Time to dig a little deeper, put the pedal to the metal and create more dust. 


3 comments:

  1. I will have to find time to read more of this virtual hike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder have you ever hiked in New Zealand! This route appears to be a popular one especially for bikers.

      Delete
  2. Alas, only one visit, the summer of 1972. A bus trip.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.