Friday, March 5, 2021

Lake Louise March 5, 2021

I love the look of Lake Louise first thing in the morning!  While this morning I was not successful in getting there for sunrise, I did arrive when the area was goldenly glowing.  My intentions were to capture some gorgeous seconds in time and also spend time walking to the far end and back. It was brisk before the sun was high enough to cast its rays and warmth on the Lake, so I kept warm making the walk a workout.  






When I arrived back at The Chateau I could see Elladj was working his magic on the ice again.  I watched for a little while then carried on with my day.  I wondered about Lake Louise and the surrounding area and what it will be like here this coming summer!  I hope to be able to come back to camp and hike.  Only time will tell!


1 comment:

  1. You made some great memories on this little getaway!!! ❤️ Norma

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.