Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Innsbruck, Austria. June 5, 2024


By 9:45 am this morning, I was walking the streets of Innsbruck! That came after flying out of Amsterdam, landing at the small Innsbruck Airport, arriving at my home away from home to drop off my luggage until check in time and then having a hearty delicious breakfast at their restaurant.  In no time at all, I caught the Innsbruck, Austrian vibe.  

With a few hours to pass, I walked the river pathway covering roughly twelve kilometres.  These are a few  of the introductory sights.  It was colourful, lively yet quiet, clean and the views, oh those views!  






After walking the river pathway, I walked a few of the streets in the old city.  This is one of them.  
I found the perfect restaurant with an outdoor patio where I could have a late lunch paired with a mountain view.   Time came to check in and it was not long after that, it was lights out for me for the night!


6 comments:

  1. Innsbruck looks nice, love the mountain and river views. The rows of buildings look so colorful. Great photos. Safe travels. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely place! Innsbruck was filled with so much character and colour!

      Delete
  2. You've got to make an effort to get out so that you see everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between my hiking boots and walking shoes, I put loads of kilometres on their soles!

      Delete
  3. Love the colourful buildings…would make a perfect painting! ❤️ Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will go on another adventure and try to make a painting of those buildings!

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.