Thursday, October 8, 2020

Autumn Gift at Fish Creek Park October 8, 2020

Visible for the whole 10 k hike at Fish Creek Provincial Park this morning was nothing but an abundance of joy-filled colour!  As if I have not had enough yet, when the shout was put out, I was onboard to be hugged yet again by more of these amazing autumn hues.  The plan was to head south for an out & back with a couple of little loops along the way.  

πŸπŸ‚πŸƒRight from the get-go the hugging began!πŸƒπŸ‚πŸ   

For me the clouds add that extra something to punch up my photos.  
They caught my eye today as they swirled and whirled about.  
My friend exclaimed "I feel like a kid!"  
I sang 🎢Oh the leaves are alive with the sound of swishing!🎢
Everything seemed big and bright today!  From the wide open fluffy puffy cloud filled sky, to the structures standing amongst the tall trees to the bushy tail on the squirrel.  For part of our hike we worked our way around the wetlands and ponds and the shrubs protecting them showed off their own bright beauty.

a golden archway
We stopped along one of the bridges to savour this view.  
This spot is pretty in the summer but today the view takes the prize.  
The leaves collected in the creek make this one for me. 
We arrived back at our starting point and did a little more swishing before parting ways until the next time. 

With Thanksgiving upon us, it's time to truly give thanks for what we have so close to home!



2 comments:

  1. Talk about a 'golden hour.' Makes me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were lucky it was like this the entire three hours.

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.