Monday, October 5, 2020

Laycock Larches Lingering

Another day with a fabulous forecast faced us and I did not want to let it go by unacknowledged.  Walking from home along the pathway system to Laycock Park was how I filled a couple of this morning's hours. The map showed this Park contains larch trees so I made it my mission to pay them a visit.  The colourful views for the entire walk there and at the Park itself were splendid.  These trees have been at the forefront of my thoughts this season like never before.  I believe there is still potential for more witnessing over the next number of days.  The beauty of the city larch trees is lingering a little longer and it feels like a make-up for what we have endured.   


Each gold circle shows where clusters of larches are located within the city of Calgary.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.