Sunday, October 25, 2020

Bowmont Baker Bowness Parks October 25, 2020

Waiting until the afternoon when the temperature was to rise to a minus single digit very close to zero celsius would not afford me the sights I wanted to see and capture.  Dressed in full on attire for a frigid -18C with windchill of -26C, I exited my vehicle just after sunrise in the Bowness parking lot for an urban hike around Bowness, Baker and Bowmont Parks.   This place was not happening people-wise but it sure was scenery-wise!

The sun was just high enough and the sky was clear enough and those paired with it being cold enough, the views were breathtaking.  Although some might find the cold would take their breath away. I love winter and I have the gear so I can be out and about in it comfortably for extended periods of time.  The photographs depict the cold beauty!






with cheeks as red as can be
a wide smile almost frozen in place
feeling that warmth from contentment
home was now calling
⛄⛄⛄


1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.