Sunday, October 4, 2020

Pearce Estates & River Walk Colours October 4, 2020

We are making the most of our Sundays and today was no different. We thought our Sunday get-togethers were on hold for a short while so when we were gifted today, off we went again!  We went for BIG Colour.  My sister oooogled larch trees on the golf course and then googled to see where we could see more.  Her search showed some at Pearce Estates and along the Riverwalk.   The entire walk today was bursting at the seams with colour!

It seems even though we meet every week and chat between visits, there is still so much to talk about.  I may be guilty of allowing some of the conversation to get left behind when I have this in front of me.  It's WOW moments like this that I wonder maybe this season is my favourite!  
We found the larch trees and my sister aimed to get lost in them!
On Friday she discovered how soft they are.
I think she is now a larch lover like the rest of us! 
I believe the larch trees in the city are still on the prime side of life!
I came away with so many beautiful photographs today that I want to share.
We crossed over to the other side and this was the view as we did so.  
The other side was just as beautiful so we found a spot to sit for awhile and carry on with our conversation yet still with distractions as we people watched, dog admired, and were distracted by the colourful scenery.  My camera is experiencing hiccups lately and I prayed it would not get a bout of them today.  I was just pointing and shooting today and here are a couple more of what I got in return.  
Time was getting on as was our distance and we needed to get on, get on with our walk and then get on with our day.  We got to experience the same beauty all over again as we returned the way we came.  The same, same did not get old!  

💕🍂🍁🌞



2 comments:

  1. You captured the colours & the day beautifully! ❤️ you & thank you for sharing the wonders of the larches. Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and love you too! It's my pleasure to open your eyes to the larches and nice to know you are passing it along.

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.