Friday, June 11, 2021

Cote d'Azur Virtual Challenge June 11, 2021

From South Africa to Southern France, I just can't stay home!  After returning home from an easy 6.5 kms of scenic and enjoyable walking around the Inglewood Bird Sanctuary this morning, I decided to use those kilometres towards the beginning of another virtual challenge called The Cote d'Azur.  This is a new challenge which was just announced on June 10th.  At a distance of 161 kms running along the coast of the south of France, I hope for tonnes of beautiful seaside vistas.  



I joined almost three thousand others to share this journey with.
With a virtual start view like this, my motivation is at the right level!
views around Saint Tropaz
After entering my initial kilometres covered, the flag flipped up on the mailbox.

The time frame I went for to complete this virtual challenge is eight weeks.  When I am "out & about" lately my distances have not been gigantic and I am not sure I want them to be.  I have been enjoying the kind of days I have been living which include a variety of styles and interests. New doors have been opening and I am learning lots.  Let's see what these coming eight weeks will look like, virtually and in reality!   


1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.