Thursday, June 24, 2021

Cote D'Azur Virtual Challenge Progress June 24, 2021

Distance flies when you are having fun and that explains why I am already over the half way point along the Cote D'Azur Challenge.  Right now I am in between Cannes and Nice where it is sunny, warm, bright and colourful.  Yet in reality as I put this post together, it is dark, dismal, dull and raining.    

A large number of challengers took on this new challenge.  
There I am in the middle of the pack.  
This route was advertised has having grand views,
 and the views I have seen so far are a testament which proves that.  
some of the virtual views along the way
Two more post cards popped into my mailbox.  
Like all other postcards I received from previous challenges, 
the stories are long so I prefer to just keep them for myself.  

I am looking forward to receiving the medal upon completion of this virtual challenge. 
It will be my first medal with moving parts!  



2 comments:

  1. Even if you can't travel you are still having fun 'overseas'!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.