Sunday, January 24, 2021

Cabot Trail Virtual Challenge Progress January 24, 2021

From January 4th, 2021 when I began this challenge until end of day January 24th, I have completed 111.7 kilometres.  On reaching this distance I am now virtually fully into beautiful Ingonish.  A mailbox opened and there was another postcard that I get to share.  (The story that comes with this postcard is posted at the bottom of this post.)   
MacKinnons Cove is one of the many stops with a beautiful view along the Cabot Trail.
I am virtually sharing this challenge with many others from around the world as you can see here.  
I am on the bottom right in the red pants and orange jacket just above MM.   
some sights & statistics

story that goes with the above postcard


I am curious to see what is around the next bend along The Cabot Trail!
Stay tuned!

 


3 comments:

  1. Can you please explain how the postcards work.
    We hiked the Middle Head Trail at Ingonish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the Cabot Trail Virtual Challenge there are six milestone locations that have a mailbox, the first one being when you begin the challenge. When you reach the milestone you get a notification, click on that to see the mailbox icon has turned from grey to red, now when you click on it, it opens up. Then click on the link and the postcard opens up with the story underneath it. It is written as if it is from me.

      Delete
  2. Ah, it is written as if it is you. I understand now.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.