Sunday, January 31, 2021

Cabot Trail Virtual Challenge Progress January 31, 2021

After being "out & about" today I have now completed just over 50% of the Cabot Trail Virtual Challenge.  It's all down hill from here!  Virtually maybe, in reality it is not!  I am sensing being a part of this mission is giving me the motivation these days to get out the door and be in motion. Yes in some people's minds I am Number 1 and wearing the yellow jersey!

Find the way to my heart, just give me water views!

Just a small fish in a big sea!  That's me in my red pants and orange jacket sandwiched between a group of nine and a group of eleven at the middle bottom of the map. We are working our way towards the west coast which should have grand water vistas.
being a small fish in a big sea, at times feeling I'm on my own

A few days ago I reached another milestone which was having completed 40% of the mission.  
That meant another tree somewhere in the world was planted.

My eye is on this prize!   


 More importantly though, 
the true prize is 
with each "out & about" 
I am gaining a healthier body, mind and soul! 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it half way & thanks for letting me be part of your journey! XOXO Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats right back at you for the progress you are making!

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.