Sunday, April 25, 2021

Blogger Profile Sketch

There was something about June 11, 2019!  At times even now I try to wrap my head around the fact that I was really there.  Being on the summit of Monte Specie/Strudelkopf and then hiking along the meadows below the summit admiring the famous UNESCO Dolomites in Italy remains a "pinch me is this for real" moment!  Over the past little while I have been looking back at my photos of this trip and the other hikes I did while I was there.  My appreciation for this opportunity has grown stronger.  I wonder when will International travel for me happen again.  

For my blogger profile image on this revamped blog from last autumn, I have been using the photo where I am skipping along the meadow lost in the beauty of what is in front of me.  To make it feel a little more real, a bit closer to my heart and even more personal, I rendered a version of the photograph through my eyes.  This sketch is now the image for my blogger profile.   (Note: When I reply to a comment on my blog I am not able to access this and when I comment on other blogs, my old profile image shows.  Some day maybe I will sort this out but for now my patience is lacking with this task.)   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.