Thursday, April 15, 2021

Kruger Park Virtual Challenge April 15, 2021

I have never been to Africa and for that reason I picked going there for my next virtual challenge.  This challenge was just introduced earlier this year.  The route is 412 kms and runs in a south to north direction.  My thinking was this longer distance would be a good challenge to carry me through the spring and summer months. 


my race bib

I'm ready to go! 
I love the color scheme!  

route is in the southern part of Africa


my first post card to share with you


I started this challenge on April 13th and posted the distance I covered so far and as the days and distance go on, I will like before, post progress reports.  I hope to see beautiful unusual scenery and also animals.  


1 comment:

  1. These virtual trails are amazing. Beware of the lions!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.