Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Nose Creek Crocus Hunt April 7, 2021

It's only getting better!  Crocus hunting that is!  There was an abundance of these wild flowers along the slopes at Nose Creek, so much so that it was necessary to pay attention to your foot placement.  They are young yet, still sitting close to the ground.  I have always loved crocuses and excited for when they would begin to appear, but this year the love has grown stronger!  I believe I am continuing to realize what is important these days and where to look to find joy!  This was a joy filled morning!    









3 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos...glad I could be there to enjoy your joy! ❤️ Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being an eagle eye and also for clearing away some brush!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I wish ........ !
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.