Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Tom Campbell Hill Crocus Hunt April 21, 2021

The end of crocus season is closing in and with a few locations still on my list, I went hunting again today.  The eastern edge and slopes of Tom Campbell Hill had a nice display.  It was obvious it is not a popular hunting spot.  The majority of the crocuses needed a little twig clean up. With an extreme blue sky, that was the only background available in all directions on this warm sunny day.  Another snowfall is brewing so it will be fight or flight for these flowers!       


There are still a few spots left where I know the crocus grow that I would like to visit.  
The weather and time will tell if I go on a hunt again.  

1 comment:

  1. You were right about heading here ...another successful crocus hunt! Norma

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments! All comments are moderated.